Email marketing is still a significantly more effective way to acquire new customers than social media.
Consumers prefer to receive promotions and communications from brands via email and not social media.
The value of an email list is three times greater than your social media contacts. The ROI for email marketing is 3800%.
List building plays a key role in producing additional income for any type or size of business.
It's no wonder why the top marketers in the industry and thousands of other smart marketers put a big emphasis on building and maintaining a highly targeted email list.
Top marketers you may want to follow:
- Neil Patel, founder of Crazy Egg, Quick Sprout, and KISS Metrics.
- Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute and author of Content Inc.
- Mari Smith, a top authority for Facebook co-author of "How to Build a Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web and Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day."
- Gary Vaynerchuk, fresh out of college, Gary took the family wine business from $3M to $60M in 5 years. He is now CEO of VaynerMedia, specializing in social media branding, author of "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook" and "Crush It!"
- Jeff Bullas, a top influencer, and strategist named the No. 1 Content Marketing marketer, author of "Blogging the Smart Way" and "How to Create and Market a Killer Blog with Social Media."
- Tim Ferriss, author of the best-selling book "The 4-Hour Workweek", "The 4-Hour Chef, "The 4-Hour Body and the star of "The Tim Ferriss Experiment."
As you learn about building an email list, it becomes not only more lucrative but exciting, as well!
To learn the true value of your email list, we would have to take a deeper dive into a more complex formula.
For the sake of simplicity, we will use this easy example:
Each email subscriber equates to an average, $1 per month if you're running your campaigns properly.
With a list of 10,000 subscribers, you can earn an additional $10,000 per month, the best way for any business to scale without additional work hours.
By adding up-sales, back-end, and high ticket items to your optimized funnel, the average value per subscriber increases.
And just so you know, people with no tech or internet skills are learning this and seeing great results. We begin with basics and build from there.
We only need to set-up an email campaign once. It continues to produce quality leads and sales for years to come with minor tweaks.
Many are making $10K-$20K a month, on the low side. Each has created nice passive incomes that make money no matter where they are, what they are doing, or time of day.
When people say they don’t have time to learn or take this on, is it because they think it's too good to be true? Do they doubt their ability to learn? Are they afraid of change? I'd like to understand what holds them back.
At the very least; every business large, small, local business, or online, should be growing an email list daily.
None of this digital stuff is any more difficult than constructing an email or uploading a photo to Facebook. Sure, it may be new- but well worth the time investment! Digital marketing is not a phase; it's the new way of growing business.
When we know what is possible, why wouldn’t any business owner want to learn how, or at the very least hire someone to set it up for them?
Sales funnels are ideal for those preparing to retire. Hundreds of friends have quit their jobs to do this full time. Of course, most of them started this on the side, and once they began making decent profits, they gave their resignations!
Are you willing to trade your idle time, watching TV, or whatever you are currently doing in your spare time to learn something that may significantly change your life?
I’m not implying that you quit your job, I’m merely suggesting to open your mind to learning how, and only if you want to create additional income.
If enough people want to learn, I will create step-by-step modules to walk you through every step; you may easily follow along to accomplish this.
If you want to learn more, please click the blue button to sign up below by leaving your name & email.
Thanks for tuning in; have a great week ahead!
P.S. My favorite email autoresponder is ConvertKit. I use it along with WordPress, the site you're on now.